HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4214 tower server Chennai, Hyderabad
- This is the latest (2019) HPE Server launched with the 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Processor. The Server comes with 12 Core Processor & 32GB RAM. Hard Disk is optional to order as required.
- Delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF (SAS HDD Option 2.5") Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Eagle Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. a reputed 26 year old company with head office at Delhi and branches at Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata & Guwahati.
HPE ML350 Related Product List
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4214 tower server
Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4214 (12 core, 2.2 GHz, 16.50 MB, 85W)
16.50 MB L3
3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
24 DIMM slots
HPE Standard Memory
8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD; 2 M.2 SATA SSD standard on primary riser, depending on configuration; 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF or 2 Dual UFF rear drive optional; 20 SFF NVMe optional; NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
Remote Management Software
HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional; requires licenses)
HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
8, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Power Supply Type
290W entry-level power supply or 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply or 800W 48VDC Flex Slot redundant power supply
Server Warranty includes 3-years parts, 3-years labor, 3-years on-site support with next business day response